Energy Production Systems Engineering (IEEE Press Series on Power Engineering)
Energy Production Systems Engineering presents IEEE, Electrical Apparatus Service Association (EASA), and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards of engineering systems and equipment in utility electric generation stations.
- Includes fundamental combustion reaction equations
- Provides methods for measuring radioactivity and exposure limits
- Includes IEEE, American Petroleum Institute (API), and National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) standards for motor applications
- Introduces the IEEE C37 series of standards, which describe the proper selections and applications of switchgear
- Describes how to use IEEE 80 to calculate the touch and step potential of a ground grid design
This book enables engineers and students to acquire through study the pragmatic knowledge and skills in the field that could take years to acquire through experience alone.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book