Dermatopathology: Diagnosis by First Impression
The atlas that helps you differentiate visually similar diseases
Written with the dermatology trainee in mind, Dermatopathology: Diagnosis by First Impression uses more than 800 high resolution color images to introduce a simple and effective way to defuse the confusion caused by dermatopathology slides. Focused on commonly tested entities, and using low- to high-power views, this atlas emphasizes the key differences between visually similar diseases by using appearance as the starting point for diagnosis.
The Third Edition provides:
- 800 high resolution and annotated photographs, now all fully downloadable
- 'Key Differences' to train the eye on distinctive diagnostic features
- Disease-based as well as alphabetical indexes
- 75 new interactive self-assessment questions to perfect your diagnostic skills
- Brand new algorithms for pattern analysis
Dermatopathology: Diagnosis by First Impression, Third Edition, once again provides simple and effective guidance to help you approach dermatopathology and accurate diagnosis of skin disease.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book