FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Arthur E. Jongsma Jr. wrote The Probation and Parole Treatment Planner, with DSM 5 Updates (PracticePlanners) comprising 320 pages back in 2012. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1119073294 and 9781119073291. Since then The Probation and Parole Treatment Planner, with DSM 5 Updates (PracticePlanners) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $10.09 or rent at the marketplace.
This timesaving resource features:
- Treatment plan components for 30 behaviorally based presenting problems
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions―plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- A step-by-step guide to writing treatment plans that meet the requirements of most insurance companies and third-party payors
The Probation and Parole Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal review agencies.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for clients on parole or probation
- Organized around 30 main presenting problems, from probation/parole noncompliance and vocational deficits to violent aggressive behavior and childhood trauma, abuse, and neglect
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-5™ diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, TJC, and NCQA)