Arthur E. Jongsma Jr.
John S. Wodarski
Lisa A. Rapp-Paglicci
Catherine N. Dulmus
wrote The Social Work and Human Services Treatment Planner, with DSM 5 Updates (PracticePlanners)
comprising 208 pages back in 2012.
Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 1119073235 and 9781119073239.
Since then The Social Work and Human Services Treatment Planner, with DSM 5 Updates (PracticePlanners) textbook
received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price
of $ 23.95 or rent at the marketplace.
This timesaving resource features:
- Treatment plan components for 32 behaviorally based presenting problems
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions―plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- A step-by-step guide to writing treatment plans that meet the requirements of most insurance companies and third-party payors
The Social Work and Human Services Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payers, and state and federal review agencies.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans to address clients' psychological and environmental problems and issues
- Organized around 32 main presenting problems, from family violence and juvenile delinquency to homelessness, chemical dependence, physical/cognitive disability, sexual abuse, and more
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-5™ diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payers and accrediting agencies (including TJC and NCQA)