FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Arthur E. Jongsma Jr. wrote The Parenting Skills Treatment Planner, with DSM-5 Updates (PracticePlanners) comprising 336 pages back in 2015. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 111907312X and 9781119073123. Since then The Parenting Skills Treatment Planner, with DSM-5 Updates (PracticePlanners) textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $18.59 or rent at the marketplace.
This timesaving resource features:
- Treatment plan components for 31 behaviorally based presenting problems
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions
- A step-by-step guide to writing treatment plans that meet the requirements of most insurance companies and third-party payors
The Parenting Skills Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal review agencies.
- A critical tool for mental health professionals addressing today's complex family structures and the increased pressures on children and adolescents from school, peers, and the general culture
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for parents and other caregivers
- Organized around 31 main presenting problems with a focus on giving parents the skills they need to effectively help their children navigate contemporary issues such as the trauma associated with divorce, school pressures, and sexual abuse
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)