FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Toby L. Simon wrote Rossi's Principles of Transfusion Medicine comprising 754 pages back in 2016. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1119012996 and 9781119012993. Since then Rossi's Principles of Transfusion Medicine textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $15.17 or rent at the marketplace.
Rossi's Principles of Transfusion Medicine is the most comprehensive and practical reference on transfusion science and medicine available
- Led by a world class Editor team, including two past-presidents of AABB, a past- President of the American Board of Pathology and members of the FDA Blood Products Advisory Committee , and international contributor team
- Comprehensive reference resource, considered the gold standard in transfusion
- Covers current hot topics such as donor care – including the frequency of donation and management of iron deficiency/status), patient blood management, hemovigilance, cstem cell therapies, and global aspects of the organization of transfusion and transplant services
- New material on molecular immunohematology
- Companion website includes figures, full text and references