FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Helga Kuhse wrote Bioethics: An Anthology, 3rd Edition: An Anthology, 3rd Edition (Blackwell Philosophy Anthologies) comprising 800 pages back in 2015. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1118941500 and 9781118941508. Since then Bioethics: An Anthology, 3rd Edition: An Anthology, 3rd Edition (Blackwell Philosophy Anthologies) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $22.30 or rent at the marketplace.
Now fully revised and updated, Bioethics: An Anthology, 3rd edition, contains a wealth of new material reflecting the latest developments. This definitive text brings together writings on an unparalleled range of key ethical issues, compellingly presented by internationally renowned scholars.
- The latest edition of this definitive one-volume collection, now updated to reflect the latest developments in the field
- Includes several new additions, including important historical readings and new contemporary material published since the release of the last edition in 2006
- Thematically organized around an unparalleled range of issues, including discussion of the moral status of embryos and fetuses, new genetics, neuroethics, life and death, resource allocation, organ donations, public health, AIDS, human and animal experimentation, genetic screening, and issues facing nurses
- Subjects are clearly and captivatingly discussed by globally distinguished bioethicists
- A detailed index allows the reader to find terms and topics not listed in the titles of the essays themselves