McKinsey & Company Inc.
wrote Valuation: Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies, University Edition (Wiley Finance)
comprising 896 pages back in 2015.
Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 1118873734 and 9781118873731.
Since then Valuation: Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies, University Edition (Wiley Finance) textbook
received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price
of $ 31.42 or rent at the marketplace.
McKINSEY'S TRUSTED GUIDE TO TEACHING CORPORATE VALUATION, NOW IN ITS 25TH YEAR
Valuation, University Edition, Sixth Edition, is filled with the expert guidance from McKinsey & Company that students and professors have come to rely on. New to the fully revised and updated Sixth Edition:
- New case studies that clearly illustrate how vital valuation techniques and principles are applied in real-world situations
- Expanded content on advanced valuation techniques
- New content on the strategic advantages of value-based management that reflect the economic events of the past decade
For twenty-five years Valuation has remained true to its core principles and offers a step-by-step approach to valuation, including:
- Analyzing historical performance
- Forecasting performance
- Estimating the cost of capital with practical tips
- Interpreting the results of a valuation in light of a company's competitive situation
- Linking a company's valuation multiples to the core drivers of its performance
The University Edition contains End-of-Chapter Review Questions, helping students master key concepts from each chapter.
Wiley also offers an Online Instructor's Manual with a full suite of learning resources for professors and students.