Exploring Arduino: Tools and Techniques for Engineering Wizardry
Learn to easily build gadgets, gizmos, robots, and more usingArduino
Written by Arduino expert Jeremy Blum, this unique book uses thepopular Arduino microcontroller platform as an instrument to teachyou about topics in electrical engineering, programming, andhuman-computer interaction. Whether you're a budding hobbyist or anengineer, you'll benefit from the perfectly paced lessons that walkyou through useful, artistic, and educational exercises thatgradually get more advanced. In addition to specific projects, thebook shares best practices in programming and design that you canapply to your own projects. Code snippets and schematics will serveas a useful reference for future projects even after you'vemastered all the topics in the book.
- Includes a number of projects that utilize differentcapabilities of the Arduino, while interfacing with externalhardware
- Features chapters that build upon each other, tying in conceptsfrom previous chapters to illustrate new ones
- Includes aspects that are accompanied by video tutorials andother multimedia content
- Covers electrical engineering and programming concepts,interfacing with the world through analog and digital sensors,communicating with a computer and other devices, and internetconnectivity
- Explains how to combine smaller topics into more complexprojects
- Shares downloadable materials and source code for everythingcovered in the book
- Projects compatible with many official Arduino boards includingArduino Uno; Arduino Leonardo; Arduino Mega 2560; Arduino Due;Arduino Nano; Arduino Mega ADK; LilyPad Arduino and may work withArduino-compatible boards such as Freeduino and new third partycertified boards such as the Intel Galileo
Exploring Arduino takes you on an adventure andprovides you with exclusive access to materials not found anywhereelse!
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book