Innovation Engine: Driving Execution for Breakthrough Results
Innovation is often sought and is in high demand today. At the same time it is often misunderstood and lacks committed sponsorship. Today, most teams at the top need an innovation capability in a manner that works in tandem with their performance/operations management. Packed with actionable ideas, references, links, and resources, Innovation Engine meets that need.
- Reveals how to develop strategy, road maps, and processes for innovation execution
- Provides high level implementation guidance on executing innovation, something companies are struggling with globally
- Explores how today's companies can create a long-term sustainable corporate culture by also using an innovation engine
- Explains how to use innovation to keep employees engaged and motivated
- Written for executives, business leaders, CFOs, and CIOs
Showing readers how to create a business case for innovation and a supporting innovation linked to business vision and goals, Innovation Engine clearly reveals how to reduce time-to-market, while expanding the "idea landscape" and building a pipeline of corporate innovators.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book