wrote The Wiley Handbook of Art Therapy (Wiley Clinical Psychology Handbooks)
comprising 906 pages back in 2016.
Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 1118306597 and 9781118306598.
Since then The Wiley Handbook of Art Therapy (Wiley Clinical Psychology Handbooks) textbook
received total rating of 4 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price
of $ 111.25 or rent at the marketplace.
The Wiley Handbook of Art Therapy is a collection of original, internationally diverse essays, that provides unsurpassed breadth and depth of coverage of the subject.
- The most comprehensive art therapy book in the field, exploring a wide range of themes
- A unique collection of the current and innovative clinical, theoretical and research approaches in the field
- Cutting-edge in its content, the handbook includes the very latest trends in the subject, and in-depth accounts of the advances in the art therapy arena
- Edited by two highly renowned and respected academics in the field, with a stellar list of global contributors, including Judy Rubin, Vija Lusebrink, Selma Ciornai, Maria d' Ella and Jill Westwood
- Part of the Wiley Handbooks in Clinical Psychology series