FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Arthur E. Jongsma Jr. wrote The Child Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner (PracticePlanners) comprising 528 pages back in 2014. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 1118066774 and 9781118066775. Since then The Child Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner (PracticePlanners) textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $24.96 or rent at the marketplace.
Save hours of time-consuming paperwork
The Child Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, Fifth Edition contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in the Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition. The prewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
- Organized around 35 main presenting problems, from academic underachievement and obesity to ADHD, anger control problems, and autism spectrum disorders
- Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-5 diagnostic categories in The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including CARF, TJC, and NCQA
- Presents new and updated information on the role of evidence-based practice in progress notes writing and the special status of progress notes under HIPAA