Parenting with Patience: Overcoming Anger in the Home (Participant Workbook)
You lost it, you’re furious, and you feel like a total failure. You yelled, slammed the door, hit the desk, or threw your purse. Or maybe anger has silently simmered in your head for days on end. Then the shame and guilt set in.
“These are my precious children. What am I thinking? What can I do?”
There is hope! Parenting with Patience is a five-week, video-driven Bible study designed to help you change.
In Parenting with Patience you will discover:
- Foundational biblical teaching to understand what drives your anger./li>
- How anger is both a foe and a friend, and how that will motivate you to change.
- Seven parenting principles to help you see your situation differently.
- An anger journal template that will guide you toward real changes in your behavior.
- Twenty-five devotional studies to help you dig deeply into God’s Word.
- Plus:Online streaming videos (available for purchase) to help you understand this vital subject.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book