Trail Guide to the Body
For more than 20 years,Trail Guide to the Bodyhas been helping instructors deliver lessons in clear and memorable ways. With the new edition, it will be even easier to deepen students' understanding of surface anatomy and mastery of palpation.
- New full-color illustrations convey the most life-like representations of anatomical structures.
- Chapter introductions with pre-learning questions improve comprehension and retention.
- Concise clinical stories provide relevance and real-life application.
- Newly designed icons and headings helps students quickly locate critical content.
- Updated anatomical terminology reflects the latest consensus.
*Page numbers will remain the same.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book