Practical Bookkeeping with QuickBooks 2018
Learn how to track and manage your business finances with QuickBooks 2018. This clear and
engaging book provides step-by-step instructions on how and when to use QuickBooks' features,
along with basic bookkeeping and accounting advice. Get started quickly at the beginning of
the book or jump directly to the topics you need. Download bonus appendixes from the book's
website. This book shows you how to make the most of QuickBooks, so your bookkeeping flows
smoother and faster.
- Get started quickly. Find your way around QuickBooks and
quickly set up accounts, customers, jobs, vendors, and items
- Follow the money. Track everything from billable and
nonbillable expenses and time to accounts payable, accounts
receivable, income, and profit.
- Keep your company financially fit. Stay on top of financial
tasks, track and manage inventory and sales tax, and compare
actual performance to your budget.
- Track performance. Track finances with reports, graphs, and
- Spend less time on bookkeeping. Reuse bills, invoices, sales
receipts, timesheets, reports, and more. Link your company file
to your real-world bank accounts.
- Make QuickBooks work the way you want. Configure
QuickBooks preferences to match the way you work.
Customize the QuickBooks interface, forms, and reports.
- Integrate QuickBooks with other programs. Make your
QuickBooks data do more by sharing it with Word, Excel,
Outlook, or external applications.
- Keep your data secure. Protect your financial data by setting
up users and specifying who can access what.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book