Luminar: Step by Step: The Photographer's Guide to Learning Luminar
Learn how to process photos using Luminar 2018 with this step-by-step masterclass book by Nicole S. Young. In the first three chapters, the book highlights nearly all of the features and tools within the software, and also gives some recommendations for filters and other techniques to use on your photos. Then, the remaining chapters shows several start-to-finish processing examples of images, and includes a link to the full-size raw files for you to download and follow along on your own computer.
Here are some of the things you’ll find in this book:
- Read an overview of the panel and tool locations
- Learn how to use Luminar 2018 to process raw images from beginning to end
- Discover the best filters to use for your photos
- Replace a sky using layers and masks
- Create special effects, such as double exposures, fog, and sun rays
Be sure to visit nicolesy.com to read about Nicole's adventures and view more of her photographs and tutorials.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book