Distributor's Guide to Analytics
Analytics has evolved rapidly in wholesale distribution channels, fueled in part by the explosion of technology innovation over the past several years but also because of the industry’s natural lifecycle. Companies that establish and build analytic capability are staying ahead of the recent waves of disruption.
No matter where your company is on the spectrum of analytics adoption and thinking, the Distributor’s Guide to Analytics will improve your decision making – and your bottom line.
This collection provides insight from some of the leading analytic thinkers for distribution. They have applied analytics to solve business problems, identify opportunities and improve performance for thousands of distributors globally.
This guide will help you think differently and more analytically about transforming your company into a higher-performance one. It includes chapters on:
- Profit Analytics - Albert D. Bates, Distribution Performance Project, and Randy MacLean, WayPoint Analytics
- Market Analytics - Thomas P. Gale, MDM Analytics
- Market Access Analytics - Steve Deist, Indian River Consulting Group
- Marketing Analytics - Jonathan Bein, Real Results Marketing
- Sales Analytics - Brian Gardner, SalesProcess360
- Pricing Analytics - Brent Grover, Brent Grover & Co.
- Inventory Management Analytics - Jon Schreibfeder, Effective Inventory Management
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book