How to Start and Build a SIX FIGURE Voice Over Business: Set Your VO Career on Fire!
Everyday, you hear thousands of voices on the radio and TV. Someone had to record that voice track. And guess what? That someone could be YOU! In less than 60 days, you could be making money as a voice over artist. Good money. REAL money! And you know what else? You don’t even need to have a “great” voice. It’s all about storytelling and marketing. BOTH of which you’ll learn in this book! Bill will reveal a SYSTEM that will catapult you into the world of high paid voice over work. What are you waiting for?
The 22 content-packed chapters include:
- What is Voice Over and How Can YOU Capitalize on it?
- What Can you earn as a voice over artist?
- The “old” voice over model and why you need to understand it
- The “new” voice over model: how and why things are different
- What it takes to succeed in the voice over business
- Union vs. non union jobs and which choice makes more sense
- Why being an “announcer” can kill your VO chances
- Performance skills you need to make a solid living
- Office tools every voice over artist must have
- Setting up your home studio: tricks and techniques
- Your daily workflow and how to maximize your efforts
- Tricks of the trade for editing your voice over work
- Creating a “killer” demo: your big key to getting more work
- Designing a website that will generate you a steady flow of business
- Your marketing philosophy as a voice over artist
- Marketing strategy for the winning voice over professional
- Executing your marketing strategy for maximum profit
- Using your database of clients and prospects effectively
- Collecting on the money you make: getting clients to pay
- Setting your voice over rates to maximize your monthly income
- How to use your customer service as a marketing tool
- AND, much, much more!
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book