Stop the Thyroid Madness: A Patient Revolution Against Decades of Inferior Thyroid Treatment
**IMPORTANT TO READ: the "USED" books are NOT the most recent updated revision book, even if it automatically shows the new cover since it's the same ISBN. Neither are "COLLECTIBLES". You have to order what shows ABOVE THE "used" or "collectibles" to receive the NEW UPDATED REVISION i.e. either softback or hardcover.
**NOW AVAILABLE**--the UPDATED REVISION of the WORLD-RENOWNED CLASSIC for HYPOTHYROID PATIENTS, NO MATTER THE CAUSE. This patient-to-patient book has changed lives all over the world and can your life, too. In both softcover and hardcover---your choice.
- YOU'LL FIND OUT WHY YOU MAY BE POORLY TREATED FOR YOUR HYPOTHYROID CONDITION (while your doctor says you are normal or it’s something else).
- YOU'LL LEARN THAT LAB RESULTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH JUST BEING “NORMAL”.
- YOU'LL READ ABOUT OTHER PROBLEMS DIRECTED RELATED TO POOR TREATMENT PROTOCOLS.
Besides a new cover, there are now revised updates scattered throughout this acclaimed book alongside what was already life-changing information. Many product names have been updated. There are exciting new, improved, & added details to both the adrenal chapters, alongside the adrenal treatment gold already in there. There are scattered revisions throughout many chapters based on all we have learned...whether in a single sentence, paragraph, or sections. Many URL's have been updated. More details are included in the foods and supplements chapter alongside all the original details. There is new formatting. And of course, all the tried and true information that has changed lives.
AND AS ALWAYS, NEW and FORMER READERS WILL LEARN THAT...
- The TSH lab test and its ridiculous “normal” range is a complete failure for diagnosis and treatment.
- T4-only medications like Synthroid or Levothyroxine result in lingering hypothyroid symptoms...sooner or later...
- A large percentage of patients on T4, or held hostage to the TSH lab test no matter what meds they are on, end up with fatigue, the need to nap, adrenal problems, poor levels of iron, B12 or vitamin D, depression, rising cholesterol or blood pressure, etc.
- Details on a far better treatment protocol that has been there all along, and it’s PATIENTS who have figured out HOW TO GET WELL AGAIN...which this remarkable book is about---patients wisdom and SUCCESS.
Janie A. Bowthorpe, M.Ed. became a thyroid patient activist in 2002 after a complete turnaround with the use of desiccated thyroid and correcting debilitating issues which plagued her after T4-only use. As a messenger of what patients have learned all over the world, which also includes synthetic T4/T3 or T3-only, she is adamant that thyroid patients (no matter the cause of their hypothyroid state) become informed to begin the process of change.
She is also the author of the newest book, a COMPANION BOOK TO THIS ONE, called "Hashimoto’s: Taming the Beast".
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book