Acknowledged author Freida Carson wrote Histotechnology, A Self-Instructional Text, 4th Edition comprising 368 pages back in 2014. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0891896317 and 9780891896319. Since then Histotechnology, A Self-Instructional Text, 4th Edition textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $69.50 or rent at the marketplace.
Freida Carson returns with the thoroughly revised and expanded 4th edition of her perennial bestseller, Histotechnology: A Self-Instructional Text.
Although written foremost in mind for histotechnology students; practicing technicians, technologists, residents, and pathologist will find this text quite useful as well.
Carson's Histotechnology series has proven to be an indispensable teaching tool and reference guide, and a must for histotechnologists preparing for the ASCP HTL certifying examination. This thoroughly revised 4th Edition has been completely updated with:
- Expanded coverage of molecular techniques
- An added chapter on laboratory informatics
- Large-scale updating of immunohistochemistry, enzyme histochemistry, and laboratory safety content
- Added information on fixatives for electron microscopy
- Additional updated chapters
- New Images and a newly added glossary