Fully Alive: Lighten Up and Live - A Journey that Will Change Your LIfe
St Ireneaus said, "The Glory of God is man fully alive. That's exactly how you were wired to live. Yet sadness, depression, feelings of apathy and helplessness often characterize our lives. We survive but not thrive. This book is a treasure map that leads from monotony to adventure. From boring mediocrity to thrilling risk. Here are detailed directions to take hold of the power to live the kind of life you were created for and your soul longs for. Fully Alive uncovers signs of life that lead to physical, mental, social and spiritual empowerment.
- Discover the adventure hiding in the middle of the mundane.
- Exchange the pain of unmet expectations for the joy of living with expectancy.
- Get unstuck and take the first step that will lead to a new body, mind and spirit.
- Kick guilt to the curb and experience real freedom.
- Drive a stake into the heart of your everyday fears and live again.
- Tap into a power that will protect you whether you're crawling through the valley or standing on the mountain top
Henry David Thoreau is accredited with saying, "Most men live lives of quiet desperation." Not you! Not today! Not ever!
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book