Equine Fracture Repair
Offers a long-awaited Second Edition of this comprehensive, state-of-the-art reference for fracture repair in horses
The Second Edition of Equine Fracture Repair has been thoroughly revised and updated to present the most current information on fracture repair in horses. Written to be accessible, the text is logically arranged, presenting the most authoritative information on equine fracture repair with explanations of the expected outcomes. The book provides valuable insight as to whether a fracture should be repaired, the degree of difficulty of the procedure, and a wealth of practical information on surgical techniques.
This fully revised Second Edition offers a valuable tool for veterinarians making clinical decisions when faced with horse fractures, covering emergency care and splinting, the most current innovative techniques in equine fracture repair, and new implant systems. With contributions from leading experts in the field, the revised edition continues to be the essential reference to the subject. This essential resource:
- Offers a revised edition of the most comprehensive reference on the repair of fracture in horses, with complete information on patient assessment, emergency splinting and casting, and guidance in treatment choices
- Includes contributions from leading experts in the field
- Presents information organized by fracture type for quick access
- Provides valuable outcome assessment with helpful discussions of the degree of difficulty to aid in case management, incorporating information on the newest techniques and implant systems
- Concludes with extensive information on the identification and management of complications associated with fractures and repair methods
This revised and updated edition of Equine Fracture Repair continues to provide a comprehensive resource for understanding the most effective and current techniques available for the treatment of fractures in horses.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book