Acknowledged author Princeton Review wrote Cracking the LSAT Premium with 3 Real Practice Tests, 27th Edition: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (Graduate School Test Preparation) comprising 432 pages back in 2017. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0804126054 and 9780804126052. Since then Cracking the LSAT Premium with 3 Real Practice Tests, 27th Edition: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (Graduate School Test Preparation) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $10.66 or rent at the marketplace.
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST LSAT SCORE.
Get all the prep you need to ace the Law School Admission Test with this guidebook, including 3 official LSAT PrepTests, targeted strategies for each test section, and Premium Portal extras online.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Instructional material and step-by-step examples that all use real, previously-administered LSAT problems
· Thorough coverage of all LSAT topics, including Arguments, Logic Games, Reading Comprehension, and Writing
· Expert instruction and targeted strategies for each LSAT section
Practice That Takes You to Excellence.
· 3 full-length, recent LSAT PrepTests (licensed directly from the Law School Admissions Council)—all accessible online and accompanied by detailed answer explanations
· Over 100 additional real LSAT questions in the book as practice drills
· Personalized score reports with in-depth analysis for each test available online
Techniques That Actually Work—Plus Online Extras for a Competitive Edge
· Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
· Complete breakdown of common LSAT mistakes
· Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
· Multi-week study guides
· Law school profiles, admission guides, and essay tips