FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Marilynn E. Doenges APRN BC-retired wrote Nurse's Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions and Rationales comprising 1200 pages back in 2019. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0803676441 and 9780803676442. Since then Nurse's Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions and Rationales textbook received total rating of 4 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $17.98 or rent at the marketplace.
- Actions/interventions uniquely organized by priority with selected rationales
- Icons within the prioritized interventions for acute care, collaboration, community/home care/cultural considerations, diagnostic studies, medications, and lifespan considerations
- Defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively
- Documentation section that focuses on the other steps of the nursing process, reminding students of the importance and necessity of recording each step
- NIC and NOC labels at the end of each diagnosis
- Index with hundreds of diseases/disorders with prioritized associated nursing diagnoses