Essentials of Nursing Leadership & Management
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors Sally A. Weiss MSN EdD RN CNE ANEF , Ruth M. Tappen EdD RN FAAN , Karen Grimley PHD MBA RN FACHE wrote Essentials of Nursing Leadership & Management comprising 340 pages back in 2019. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0803669534 and 9780803669536. Since then Essentials of Nursing Leadership & Management textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 18.04 or rent at the marketplace.
- Easy-to-read and understand coverage of the concepts essential to assuming leadership and management roles
- Comprehensive, practical advice on how to develop and sustain a successful nursing career
- Historical perspectives on nursing today
- Information on career mobility, advanced degrees, magnet status, practice levels, and professional organizations
- Beginning- and end-of-chapter case studies that promote clinical reasoning
- Content on evidence-based practice, situational leadership, staffing, diversity, and team building
- Self-assessment tools to identify personal strengths and empower the development of leadership skills
- Detailed information on the NCLEX exam
- Integrated coverage of Canadian nursing
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions