FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Carroll A. Lutz MA RN wrote Lutz's Nutrition and Diet Therapy comprising 480 pages back in 2018. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0803668147 and 9780803668140. Since then Lutz's Nutrition and Diet Therapy textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $24.49 or rent at the marketplace.
- Emphasis on clinical applications.
- Nutrient recommendations and food label data, including updated DRIs.
- Cautions for unregulated supplements and descriptions of interactions of food, drug, and over-the-counter nutrients.
- Life cycle approach that includes screening tools and nutritional interventions for infants, children, adolescents, and mature adults, as well as pregnant and lactating women.
- Updated recommendations and food plans for weight control, clients with diabetes, HIV/AIDS, dysphasia, preventing heart disease, and other health concerns.
- Useful assessment tools and tables throughout, including Food Handling Guidelines, Labeling Regulations, Research Summaries, and Wellness Tips
- Coverage of nutria-genomics and genomics.
- "Teamwork” exercises focusing on nutritional documentation from different care providers, including dietitians, physical therapists, and speech therapists.
- “Dollars and Sense” feature highlighting which food costs or economic factors influence nutritional care.