FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Roberta Durham RN PhD wrote Maternal-Newborn Nursing: The Critical Components of Nursing Care comprising 672 pages back in 2018. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0803666543 and 9780803666542. Since then Maternal-Newborn Nursing: The Critical Components of Nursing Care textbook received total rating of 4 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $44.03 or rent at the marketplace.
- “Critical Component” boxes highlight essential information and ask students to assess their knowledge in clinical context
- “Safe and Effective Nursing” boxes summarize important safety concepts, such as understanding medications and patient education.
- “Evidence-Based Practice” boxes” (EBP) focus on research-based care.
- “Case Studies” ask students to apply their knowledge to the real-life situations and concerns.
- A complete unit, “Women’s Health,” addresses nursing care across the lifespan in both health and illness.
- 1,080 NCLEX®-style questions aligned to Maternal-Newborn Nursing with page references
- Comprehensive rationales for both correct and incorrect answers to promote in-depth understanding and to help students understand the logic behind each question
- Test-taking tips to help prepare students for exams and reduce their anxieties
- Alternate-format questions that build students' confidence for these more difficult types of questions, including select all that apply (SATA), prioritization and ordered response
- Responsive design that allows access from laptop, tablet, and mobile devices