FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors George Fulk PT PhD , Susan B. OSullivan PT EdD , Thomas J. Schmitz PT PhD wrote Physical Rehabilitation comprising 1488 pages back in 2019. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0803661622 and 9780803661622. Since then Physical Rehabilitation textbook received total rating of 4 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 68.14 or rent at the marketplace.
- Features more than 60 narrated, full-color video clips of patients in treatment, including the initial examination, interventions, and outcomes for a variety of the conditions commonly seen in rehabilitation settings.
- Incorporates current research in basic and clinical sciences with physical therapy assessments and treatment procedures.
- Includes “Evidence Summary” tables in most chapters which evaluate current research on specific topics and support evidence-based practice.
- Enhances critical-thinking skills with open-ended clinical case studies.
- Covers strategies for fall prevention, virtual reality rehabilitation, body-weight treadmill training, and upper extremity amputations and prosthetics.
- Integrates the goals, examination procedures, and interventions of the APTA’s Guide to Physical Therapist Practice.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions