FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Margot R. De Sevo PhD LCCE IBCLC RNC wrote Maternal and Newborn Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Q&a Success) comprising 528 pages back in 2016. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0803659415 and 9780803659414. Since then Maternal and Newborn Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Q&a Success) textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $8.71 or rent at the marketplace.
- Approximately 1,300 questions—all with rationales for both correct and incorrect answers
- Over 1,000 questions plus a 100-question final exam in the book
- Two, 90-question comprehensive exams, coded according to NCLEX descriptors online at DavisPlus
- Over 250 alternate-format question types that are distributed across the text, final exam, and the two online tests
- Rationales for both correct and incorrect responses
- Test-taking tips for selected questions
- Most questions written at application and analysis level—just like the NCLEX exam.
- Introductory chapter on applying critical thinking to various question types.
- Questions that reflect the NCLEX’s increased emphasis on pharmacology and medication administration, management, delegation, and patient safety