Medical Terminology Systems: A Body Systems Approach
An innovative word-building approach covers each word one by one, introducing the word elements first roots, combining forms, suffixes, and prefixes to help you easily decipher medical terminology.
- Full-color illustrations and a streamlined layout helps you progress through the text step by step.
- A reading level appropriate for all learners makes concepts crystal clear.
- Body Systems Connections tables identify interrelationships of each body system to give you a thorough understanding of each system.
- Coverage features all aspects of healthcare, including diagnostic and therapeutic procedures and a strong focus on A&P and pathology.
- Every body systems chapter includes complete medical records, word-building activities, and key terms.
- Coverage of commonly used psychiatric terms and drugs.
The Medical Language Lab
The MLL is the interactive, online program for med term masterycustomized for Medical Terminology Systems, 8th Edition. Version 2.0 features even more ways for you to learn medical terminology.
- Lessons that correspond to the chapters in the text
- Integrated ebook
- Lecture videos with learning style tips to help students identify the ways they learn best
- Audio Tutorials with interactive exercises
- Progressive immersive, multi-media activities
- Automatic grading and reporting to Gradebook. See an example of the Gradebook here.
- Additional practice exercises
- Opportunities for collaborative learning
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book