Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors Mary C. Townsend DSN PMHCNS-BC , Karyn I. Morgan MSN RN CNS wrote Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice comprising 960 pages back in 2016. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0803658605 and 9780803658608. Since then Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 1.91 or rent at the marketplace.
- Taxonomy and diagnostic criteria from the DSM-5 with references for each DSM-5 diagnosis
- Quality Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) activities with guidelines for attaining the knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to fulfill the initiative’s core competencies
- Therapeutic communication icon that highlights talking points and interventions in the care plans to help students feel more comfortable with patients
- Homework assignments at the beginning of each chapter to encourage critical reading
- Emphasis on holistic nursing to emphasize the physical, spiritual, and cultural aspects of psychiatric/mental health nursing
- Core concepts listed at the beginning of each chapter and defined in boxes throughout the text
- Concept map care plans for all major psychiatric diagnoses
- Care Plans for clients with DSM-5 diagnoses featuring interventions and rationales for commonly observed nursing diagnoses
- ANA standards for clinical practice for DSM diagnoses and therapeutic interventions, as well as for aging individuals, bereaved individuals, and victims of abuse and neglect
- Boxes highlighting client/family education communications and tables listing important topics for discussion including client/family education
- Case studies and exercises designed to stimulate critical thinking
- Thousands of NCLEX-style questions aligned to Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Comprehensive rationales for both correct and incorrect answers to promote in-depth understanding and to help students understand the logic behind each question.
- Test-taking tips to help prepare students for exams and reduce their anxieties
- Alternate-format questions that build students' confidence for these tough more difficult types of questions, including "select all that apply" and "ordered response"
- Responsive design that allows access from laptop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Access your eBook to make studying and reviewing on the go even easier
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions