FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Marilynn E. Doenges APRN BC-retired wrote Nurse's Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions and Rationales comprising 1312 pages back in 2016. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0803644752 and 9780803644755. Since then Nurse's Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions and Rationales textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $10.03 or rent at the marketplace.
- Actions/interventions uniquely organized by priority with selected rationales.
- Icons within the prioritized interventions for acute care, collaboration, community/home care/cultural considerations, diagnostic studies, medications, and lifespan considerations.
- Defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively.
- Documentation section that focuses on the other steps of the nursing process, reminding students of the importance and necessity of recording each step.
- NIC and NOC labels at the end of each diagnosis.
- Index with hundreds of diseases/disorders with prioritized associated nursing diagnoses