Physician Assistants: Policy and Practice
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors Roderick S. Hooker PhD PA , James F. Cawley MPH PA-C wrote Physician Assistants: Policy and Practice comprising 624 pages back in 2017. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0803643705 and 9780803643703. Since then Physician Assistants: Policy and Practice textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 25.26 or rent at the marketplace.
- Incorporates the latest research and data.
- Discusses the impact of changes in the health care system on education and professional development.
- Covers all of the content for the introductory PA course.
- Explores the PA’s role in primary, inpatient, and specialized care.
- Examines the legal basis of PA deployment and the economics of their utilization.
- Fulfills ARC-PA standards.
- Offers an extensive bibliography detailing the research sources on which the book is based.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions