FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Valerie C. Scanlon PhD wrote Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology comprising 704 pages back in 2014. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0803639570 and 9780803639577. Since then Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price or rent at the marketplace.
- Flexible presentation of content makes the text suitable for any course.
- Precisely detailed, full-color illustrations throughout make every concept clear.
- Highly detailed anatomy photographs and full-color illustrations enhance visual learning.
- Clinical application boxes put theory into action.
- Extensive microbiology tables reinforce the text.
- Questions for every figure in the book encourage critical thinking and reinforce understanding of the image and the content.
- A wealth of pedagogical features promotes learning and includes chapter outlines, student objectives, new and related clinical terminology (with pronunciations), study outlines, review questions and "For Further Thought" discussion topics, and a comprehensive glossary.