FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Chad Starkey PhD ATC FNATA wrote Orthopedic & Athletic Injury Examination Handbook comprising 416 pages back in 2015. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0803639198 and 9780803639195. Since then Orthopedic & Athletic Injury Examination Handbook textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $22.27 or rent at the marketplace.
- Covers procedures for over 185 special, neurological, ligamentous, and range of motion tests.
- Features unique palpation photographs with anatomical overlays to identify the underlying structure.
- Provides precisely illustrated, step-by-step instructions for the correct position of patient and examiner, the evaluative procedure, positive test results, and implications.
- Accesses the reliability of each test with grades that show the level of support from the available evidence.
- Includes tables of bony landmarks, and other useful aids for identifying postural disorders.
- Illustrates proper measuring techniques