FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Chad Starkey PhD ATC FNATA wrote Examination of Orthopedic & Athletic Injuries comprising 992 pages back in 2015. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 080363918X and 9780803639188. Since then Examination of Orthopedic & Athletic Injuries textbook received total rating of 4 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $39.75 or rent at the marketplace.
- Text conforms to or exceeds the National Athletic Training Educational Competencies.
- Distinctive boxes for each type of test, including goniometry, resisted range of motion and manual muscle tests, clinical tests, and special tests, are well-illustrated with photographs and line drawings.
- Evaluative Findings boxes summarize clinical findings for specific injuries or conditions.
- Practical Evidence Boxes show just-in-time uses of evidence.
- Observational Findings boxes help readers to identify specific conditions or injuries.