The Rehabilitation Specialist's Handbook
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors Serge H. Roy ScD PT , Steven L. Wolf PhD PT FAPTA FAHA , David A. Scalzitti PhD PT OCS wrote The Rehabilitation Specialist's Handbook comprising 1296 pages back in 2012. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0803639066 and 9780803639065. Since then The Rehabilitation Specialist's Handbook textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 55.98 or rent at the marketplace.
- Thorough coverage of older adults and children in geriatric and pediatric sections.
- Outcome measures section with validated tests.
- The latest information on specialties, from the PT specialist's point of view.
- Colored tabs for each section and an expanded, colored index make information easily accessible.
- Translations of clinical terms include Spanish, Korean, and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions