Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Imaging (Contemporary Perspectives in Rehabilitation)
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors Lynn N. McKinnis PT OCS wrote Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Imaging (Contemporary Perspectives in Rehabilitation) comprising 704 pages back in 2014. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0803638213 and 9780803638211. Since then Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Imaging (Contemporary Perspectives in Rehabilitation) textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 36.88 or rent at the marketplace.
- Routine radiologic evaluations for each anatomic region and joint that explain how the image is recorded and how the patient is positioned.
- A complete, normal series of x-rays for every joint in the body and every region of the spine.
- A wealth of photographs and illustrations that bring all of the principles and their applications to life.
- Real-life case studies in each chapter showing you how to integrate imaging into physical therapy interventions and clinical practice.
- “Summary of Key Point” boxes and “Self-Tests” with radiographs at the end of every chapter.
- Routine radiologic exam series featured on the inside back cover.
- Summary table comparing all imaging modalities on the inside front cover.
- Content on advanced imaging, including CT, MRI, and diagnostic ultrasound.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions