FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Roberta Durham RN PhD wrote Maternal-Newborn Nursing: The Critical Components of Nursing Care comprising 578 pages back in 2013. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0803637047 and 9780803637047. Since then Maternal-Newborn Nursing: The Critical Components of Nursing Care textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price or rent at the marketplace.
- Delivers the critical-to-know content in two ways—in print and as an audio book.
- Meets the challenge of limited course time by efficiently organizing information in bulleted lists, flow charts, diagrams, tables, clinical pathways, and concept maps.
- Allows you to download the audio chapters to listen to the text anytime, anywhere.
- Features a biopsychosocial approach which encompasses physiology, psychological adaptation, and social and cultural influences on childbearing, and emphasizes nursing implications and care of patients and families.
- Introduces two unfolding case studies in Unit 2, one low-risk, one high-risk that are further developed in subsequent chapters through “Tying It All Together” boxes, which summarize the key elements in each chapter.
- Uses pedagogical tools to organize and highlight important concepts including….
- Unit and chapter objectives
- Key terms
- Nursing diagnoses and nursing outcomes
- Critical Component boxes
- Cultural Considerations boxes
- Medications boxes
- Concept Maps
- Evidence-Based Practice guidelines in all chapters related to nursing care
- Clinical pathways
- Professional standards of care and position statements