FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Marilynn E. Doenges APRN BC-retired wrote Nursing Care Plans: Guidelines for Individualizing Client Care Across the Life Span comprising 992 pages back in 2014. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0803630417 and 9780803630413. Since then Nursing Care Plans: Guidelines for Individualizing Client Care Across the Life Span textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price or rent at the marketplace.
- 167 care plans focuses on individualized care for clients across the lifespan.
- Provides guidelines that cover total patient needs—physical, cultural, sexual, nutritional, and psychosocial.
- Offers a client assessment database for each medical condition for quick review and retrieval of information.
- Presents diagnoses by priority.
- Applies the body system approach to care planning.
- Contains comprehensive rationales for every intervention.
- Covers complementary therapies.
- Shows what to expect in the hospital and community-based settings.
- Explains how to document for government regulations and third-party payers.
- Identifies discharge plan considerations.
- Presents diagnostic studies with explanations of the reason for the test and what the results mean.
- Begins each chapter with a glossary.
- Care plans addressing acutely ill patients.
- Includes an Index of Nursing Diagnoses with page numbers.