Nursing Leadership and Management for Patient Safety and Quality Care
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors Elizabeth Murray RN PhD CNE wrote Nursing Leadership and Management for Patient Safety and Quality Care comprising 608 pages back in 2017. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0803630212 and 9780803630215. Since then Nursing Leadership and Management for Patient Safety and Quality Care textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 19.02 or rent at the marketplace.
- Develops the skills needed to be effective nurse leaders and managers—from managing patient care to managing staff and organizations.
- Encompasses new quality care initiatives, including those from the Institute of Medicine (IOM) Report, AACN Essentials of Baccalaureate Education, and Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) Initiative which form the foundation of the content.
- Features an evidence-based and best practices approach.
- Discusses the essentials of critical thinking, decision-making and problem solving, including concepts such as SWOT, root-cause analysis, and plan-do-study-act.
- Demonstrates how to manage conflict, manage teams and personnel, change theory, and budgeting.
- Uses a consistent pedagogy in each chapter, including key terms, learning outcomes, learning activities, coverage of evidence, research and best practices, and a chapter summary.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions