FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Edward C. Weber DO wrote Practical Radiology: A Symptom-Based Approach comprising 264 pages back in 2013. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0803628323 and 9780803628328. Since then Practical Radiology: A Symptom-Based Approach textbook received total rating of 3.5 stars and was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $12.54 or rent at the marketplace.
- Chapters are organized by a symptoms-based approach within each major body system.
- Coverage features imaging modalities, including conventional radiology, CT, MRI, ultrasound, and nuclear medicine scans.
- Bulleted lists make key points of requesting and interpreting an imaging study easy to review.
- Case studies in each chapter help you recognize imaging techniques and how to use radiologic reports to manage patient care.
- “Cost-Effective Medicine” boxes provide students with relevant insight into the economics of actual practice.
- Clear and easy-to-understand radiographs with explanatory captions provide basic information about each image.
- Full-color, crystal-clear images with precise labeling help you identify and interpret normal and pathologic structures and conditions.
- Glossary in each chapter defines terms commonly found in radiology reports.