Surgical Notes: A Pocket Survival Guide for the Operating Room (Davis's Notes)
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors Susan D. Sheets CST MSN RN CNOR wrote Surgical Notes: A Pocket Survival Guide for the Operating Room (Davis's Notes) comprising 189 pages back in 2014. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0803625928 and 9780803625921. Since then Surgical Notes: A Pocket Survival Guide for the Operating Room (Davis's Notes) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 8.65 or rent at the marketplace.
Full-color photographs and line illustrations showing…
- scrubbing, gowning and gloving
- instruments, equipment and supplies
- positioning and draping
- Basic set up for a laparoscopic and an open procedure.
- Aseptic technique refresher.
- A variety of sutures, their basic materials, and uses.
- Prepping guidelines as well as a comparison of clipping and shaving.
- Procedures for basic draping, including AORN draping standards.
- Suggestions and tips on how to communicate effectively in the OR, including how to handle difficult events and people.
- Write-on/wipe off pages that let you keep track of surgeon’s preferences at various clinical sites.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions