Prosthetics & Orthotics in Clinical Practice: A Case Study Approach
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors Bella J. May EdD PT CEEAA FAPTA , Margery A. Lockard PT PhD wrote Prosthetics & Orthotics in Clinical Practice: A Case Study Approach comprising 512 pages back in 2011. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0803622570 and 9780803622579. Since then Prosthetics & Orthotics in Clinical Practice: A Case Study Approach textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 7.70 or rent at the marketplace.
- Discusses the latest advances and technological developments in prosthetics, and orthotics.
- Presents current research throughout the text, with references for further reading.
- Follows the APTA’s Guide to Physical Therapist Practice and appropriate national function terminology.
- Features chapters on upper extremity prosthetics and upper extremity orthotics in addition to lower limb.
- Offers pediatric content throughout the text, where appropriate
- Emphasizes clinical problem solving and the decision making process to prepare readers for patient management.
- Guides learning with learning objectives, flow charts, case studies, and stimulating questions in each chapter.
- Provides a “user friendly” approach for therapists who may not be experts in these areas.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions