Evidence Based Physical Therapy
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors Fetters PT PhD FAPTA, Linda, Tilson PT DPT MS NCS, Julie wrote Evidence Based Physical Therapy comprising 192 pages back in 2012. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 080361716X and 9780803617162. Since then Evidence Based Physical Therapy textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 0.63 or rent at the marketplace.
- Features a five step process for evidence-based practice.
- Step 1- Identify the need for information and construct a focused and searchable clinical question.
- Step 2 - Conduct a search to find the best possible research evidence to answer your question.
- Step 3 - Critically appraise the research evidence for validity and applicability.
- Step 4 - Integrate the critically appraised research evidence with clinical expertise and the patient’s values, preferences, circumstances, and expectations.
- Step 5 - Evaluate the effectiveness and efficacy of your efforts in steps 1-4 and identify ways to improve them in the future.
- Covers inferential statistics and clinically relevant statistics and interpretation of statistics for clinical practice
- Offers key statistical analyses that inform clinical decisions, including confidence intervals, effect size, number needed to treat (NNT), and minimal clinically important differences.
- Includes special pedagogical elements such as specific search strategies for Searching in Pub Med, Self Tests, Digging Deeper elements for further study, and abundant clinical case examples.
- Assists students in the use of current technology to enhance and communicate EBP.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions