Pocket Guide to the Operating Room (Pocket Guide to Operating Room)
FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged authors Maxine A. Goldman BS RN wrote Pocket Guide to the Operating Room (Pocket Guide to Operating Room) comprising 1252 pages back in 2007. Textbook and eTextbook are published under ISBN 0803612265 and 9780803612266. Since then Pocket Guide to the Operating Room (Pocket Guide to Operating Room) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $ 10.49 or rent at the marketplace.
- This guide was written for perioperative nurses, surgical technologists, and students in these disciplines.
- Features extensive coverage of minimal access surgery, including endoscopic procedures for multiple specialties, microsurgical techniques, and instrumentation for these procedures.
- Updates the section on anesthesia and anesthetic drugs.
- Describes equipment and instrument trays, including pediatric trays.
- Addresses the roles of the registered nurse and the surgical technologist in the perioperative environment.
- Provides charting/documentation of care to comply with medicolegal requirements.
- Includes a Surgical Assessment and Perioperative Checklist, and a Preoperative Care Plan adaptable to the individual patient, complete with areas that focus on nursing care and desired outcomes.
- Fits in a lab coat pocket for immediate reference.
- Offers a Bibliography that provides sources for additional reading, including websites.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book
Congratulations! We have received your book review.
3 of 3 questions