FREE shipping on ALL orders
Acknowledged author Caryn R. Johnson MS OTR/L FAOTA wrote The COTA Examination Review Guide (Book with CD-ROM) comprising 265 pages back in 2002. Textbook and etextbook are published under ISBN 0803608446 and 9780803608443. Since then The COTA Examination Review Guide (Book with CD-ROM) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price of $4.32 or rent at the marketplace.
- Questions reflect the COTA exam's emphasis on analytical rather than recall-type questions
- Questions in the first three exams are grouped by domain
- Questions in the 4th exam are grouped by population
- The 5th exam simulates the actual test; the content corresponds to the content mix of the actual exam as described in the 1999 COTA Exam Test Specifications
- Provides practical information on applying for and preparing for the examination, followed by test-taking tips
- Answers with detailed explanations and references are provided