SPHR Exam Prep
SPHR Exam Prep
Senior Professional in Human Resources
Dr. Larry Phillips, SPHR
COMPREHENSIVE Succeed with comprehensive learning and practice tests
- Prepare with two comprehensive practice tests
- Analyze your test readiness and identify areas
- for further study with practice questions on each exam topic
- Learn important test-taking strategies to maximize your score and diminish your anxiety
Score Higher on the SPHR Exam!
We provide you with the proven study tools and expert insight that will help you score higher on your exam.
- Focused exercises throughout the chapters reinforce your knowledge of test topics by allowing you to apply what you are learning.
- Practice questions include detailed explanations of the answers—so you can learn the material by understanding why
- an answer is correct.
- Comprehensive discussion of all subject areas covered by the SPHR: Strategic Management, Workforce Planning and Employment, Human Resource Development, Total Rewards, Employee and Labor Relations, and Risk Management.
- Two full-length practice tests (one in the book and one on the CD) enable you to time yourself under exam circumstances so you know exactly what to expect on test day and can identify any areas in which you are struggling before you take the real exam.
Written by a Leading SPHR Expert!
Dr. Larry Phillips (SPHR) has extensive experience as a Human Resource Management (HR) manager at both the tactical and strategic level. He has taught numerous PHR/SPHR certification classes under the auspices of the Society for Human Resource Management and is, himself, certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resource Management. He has managed small HR operations as well as large HR organizations. Dr. Phillips is on the faculty of Indiana University South Bend where he teaches graduate and undergraduate human resource classes. He has previously taught courses in training and development at the higher education level. Dr. Phillips publishes frequently in these areas.
CD Features Practice Questions!
The CD features an innovative test engine powered by MeasureUp, giving you an effective tool to assess your readiness for the exam. Key features include:
- Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Multiple test modes
- Random questions and order of answers
- Covers all SPHR exam topics
“For many people, this book will remove the mystery that has surrounded this exam for years and also ease a great deal of their anxieties.”
—Haley C. Recio, Director of Human Resources and Administration, Teknovus, Inc.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book