Master The U.S. Border Patrol Exam (Peterson's Master the U.S. Border Patrol Exam)
Peterson's Master the U.S. Border Patrol Exam will prepare you for the written exam by:
- reviewing the types of questions asked
- describing the physical skills you need
- offering you valuable tips to succeed during your oral interview
- providing two full-length practice tests to improve your score on test day
All of this is offered in a user-friendly format.
Peterson's guide will provide you with the help you need to navigate the Border Patrol screening process successfully and score high on the U.S. Border Patrol Exam.
In Section I, the duties and required attributes of a Border Patrol Agent are outlined so you can be knowledgeable before you start the application process.
- History of the US Border Patrol
- Duties of the Border Patrol
- Description of Working Conditions for the Border Patrol
- Traits and Abilities required to be successful candidates
- Spanish language requirement.
Section II previews the written exam and provides a Diagnostic Test that will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses within the test areas.
Review of three test sections -
- Logical Reasoning
- Spanish Language Proficiency
- Artificial Language Test (ability to learn Spanish)
Section III reviews the types of questions asked on the test so you will be familiar with them.
- Focus on types of questions on test
- Extensive review of the answer key with thorough explanations of the answers
Section IV includes two complete practice tests to review your skills and time yourself for best performance on test day.
If you are seeking a career as a Border Patrol Agent, Peterson's Master the U.S. Border Patrol Exam is a valuable resource to score high on the exam.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book