Courageous World Changers: 50 True Stories of Daring Women of God
Women of Fearless Faith
Meet women who have used their God-given talents to live out their faith to the fullest. They come from a variety of backgrounds, eras, and ethnicities, but each one has answered the Lord’s call on their life in bold and innovative ways.
Children of all ages will be inspired by the stories of
- Corrie ten Boom—activist, author, and Holocaust survivor
- Laurie Hernandez—gymnast who won both gold and silver medals in her sport
- Florence Nightingale—health care reformer
- Madeline L’Engle—author of children’s literature
- Mother Teresa—missionary and winner of the Nobel Peace Prize
These inspiring profiles will captivate kids’ imaginations and encourage them to discover their own gifts and how they can use them to glorify God.
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book